You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site
Cellar Technical Services
For all cellar & drinks dispense problems, the brand owners of that product provide first-line technical services support in the first instance. However, in most cases, one brewery/supplier/producer will cover all of your cellar equipment should they occupy a majority share of your cellar/draught lines. This is known as a ‘lead brewer’ & they should be the number you call should any cellar issues occur.
A brand owner who is not a lead brewer is only responsible for their font, underbar secondary cooling, backboard equipment in the cellar & secondary gas reducing valves.
"A lead brewer is defined as the brewer with the most keg taps in your venue. They are responsible for servicing & maintaining the remote beer cooler in the cellar, pythons & primary gas reducing valve & maintaining their own branded fonts & underbar secondary cooling."
Who to call, for example:
- If all beers are fobbing / not pouring & your remote cooler is not working properly, you should contact your lead brewer.
- If you have one product down & everything else is pouring ok at the correct temperature, you should contact the brand owner of the product.
- If you have issues with a handpull engine for a permanent cask ale installation, you should contact the brand owner of the product.
- If you have issues with a handpull engine for a rotating cask ale, you should contact the installers of this equipment. If that is not possible, please contact our recommended technical suppliers.
- If you have a gas leak that isn't keg/container related, you should contact your lead brewer.
Inn express does not operate a technical services department. Still, we highly recommend a very friendly & high-quality service with over 20 years of experience in the cellar & drinks dispense industry. If you require any assistance, please call contact Tim Sheehy on 07882 688520
Technical Support Numbers
Air Liquide (Cellar gas & Helium)
0800 389 4807
Asahi UK ((Asahi, Meantime, Peroni, Kozel, Pils Urquell))
0845 652 0065
Brewdog (including Hawkes)
Britvic (Pepsi / R Whites Postmix)
08457 581 781
Budweiser Brewing Co / AB Inbev (Budweiser, Bass, Corona, Boddingtons, Becks, Stella)
03457 100 600
0845 850 4030
Carlsberg Martsons Brewing Co (San Miguel, Somersby Cider, Tetley, Carlsberg, Mahou, Brooklyn, Estrella Damm, Bombardier)
08457 820 820
Coca Cola / Schweppes Postmix
08705 336 699
Coors (Carling, Worthington, Grolsch)
0845 600 0888
0845 751 5101
Empire Dispense Postmix
01455 233 228
01283 840 721
Frizzenti (Draught Sparkling Wines)
020 3286 2692
GPT Tech Services (All works not covered by lead brewer)
01284 763 222
Heineken ((Fosters, Johns Smiths, Strongbow, Amstel, Heineken, Symonds))
Hook Norton Brewery
James Clay ((Anchor, Flensburger))
ROK Drinks ( (ABK Brewery))
Shepherd Neame ( (Five Grain, Spitfire, Sam Adams, Whitstable Bay, Sunlik))
07990584865 / 07808095942
01934 822 862
Vocation Brewery (Including Gweilo)
01380 732 215
01531 660 117